7-Day Podcast Launch Challenge – PLAN IT!
Share Your Message With The World
You have a mission and a message and you know podcasting is the right way to get the word out. FANTASTIC! But where do you begin?
The biggest obstacle with starting a podcast is all of the decisions you must make before you even hit record. From show and tech questions like…
- Should I have a co-host or interview guests?
- How long should my podcast be?
- What kind of mic should I use or can I use my phone to record a podcast?
- What app or software should I use?
- How do I edit my podcast?
- Should I go live or record the show?
- Do I have to learn to edit audio files or can I send it to someone to do it for me?
- Is there someplace I can go to just sit down to speak my message and not worry about the tech?
- Once I record, how do I get my podcast on Apple Podcasts and Spotify and anywhere else people listen to podcasts? Oh, and what are the other places people listen to podcasts?
You’d be forgiven if you felt the need shout, “Calgon take me away!”
If these questions have been running through your mind, you are not alone. While podcasting has grown in popularity and reach, there doesn’t seem to be a clear-cut way to go from idea to launch.
Enter the 7-Day Podcast Launch Challenge: PLAN IT!
Before you ever hit record you must first plan your show. Join 16 year podcast veteran, Jennifer Navarrete for a 7-day challenge which will fast-track your knowledge with a simple, easy-to-follow actionable plan. When you complete the challenge all of your questions will have been answered AND you will have an easy to follow step-by-step plan to launch your podcast.
What are you waiting for? Sign up now! The 7-Day Podcast Launch Challenge begins on August 1, 2021. By August 7th you will have your podcast launch plan ready to share your mission and your message with the world. LET’S GOOOOO!